SPACES provides a comprehensive range of event planning, event security and safety consultancy services,
- do you have a great event idea but are unsure how to translate it into a suitable operational plan?
- has your event grown and outstripped its original planning and management framework?
- has your event become so big and so complex that you need to capture it in a more comprehensive and professional suite of event management plans?
Whether you are trying to get an event idea off the ground, looking to make things easier for you and your team, or seeking to satisfy the requirements of your local Safety Advisory Group, SPACES can help.
- translate your event idea into an operational plan which includes all the key components and tasks
- transform an outgrown or outdated plan into a modern fit for purpose document
- develop your management plans into a comprehensive suite of planning, operational and safety documents which will give your event strong foundations and stand scrutiny from regulatory or other external audiences.
SPACES has the skills to plan events safely.
- our key personnel come from a background of emergency and local authority service
- we have a strong understanding of current legislation and regulatory requirements
- we have IOSH competencies in Planning Safely in the Events and Exhibitions Industry
- we have skills in advanced crowd dynamics and counter terrorism
- our managers are trained risk assessors and include a former NOEA Event Organiser of the Year
- we can author your event management plan, risk assessments, emergency plan, major incident plan, evacuation plan, in fact the whole suite of safety documentation
- we can provide a Safety Officer to produce or validate your plans in advance, or provide you with professional safety support at your event
- we specialise in understanding the current multi-agency Safety Advisory Group (SAG) regime and can guide and support you to navigate your plans through a regulatory audience
Our safety experience includes producing event management plans and providing safety expertise for:
- numerous local authority festivals and events
- prestigious clients such as the Royal Palaces
- independent event organisers large and small
- mass attendance events such as air shows and country fairs
- national high profile events such as the Olympic torch Relay
Safety of the public, your staff and contractors is the number one priority for you, and for SPACES.